this is my last character design project for this semester, i love him.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Sunday, November 2, 2008
SUMMARY OF SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS
Communication and Organizational Skills
- Has provided the need to expand my knowledge in order to learn as much as possible.
- High attention to detail
- Neat, orderly and efficient
- Is there to provide support to co-workers.
Technical Art Skills
- Substantial knowledge of anatomy, structure and perspective
- Strong understanding of colour theory and lighting
- Proven ability to adapt to a wide variety of visual styles
- Communicates clearly in drawings using aspects of performance and animation principles
- Substantial knowledge of Adobe CS5 including Photoshop and After Effects,Autodesk Maya and Paintool SAI
- Good knowledge of Flipbook, Autodesk Mudbox and Microsoft Office.
Bachelor of Applied Arts: Animation
Sheridan College, Oakville ON. Graduated 2012
- Curriculum covers a broad variety of disciplines related to production including layout, painting, and design as well as classical, stop motion, and 3D animation.
- Involved in producing a short film with a small group of students.
Sheridan College, Oakville ON. Graduated 2008
- Graduated with over 3.25 GPA
- Involved with several different types of art mediums.
Supervisor, Baker and Sandwiches, Guelph ON October 2012-present
- As Supervisor it is my responsibly to keep employees focused on tasks, training, customer concerns, switching tills and being able to work any position at a moments notice.
- As Baker you are responsible for keeping all baked goods in stock, rotating expired products: making sure all goods are fresh tossing anything that is stale and old. Working with the demands of rush times, making sure all the shelves are filled if a rush clears them out.
- As the Sandwich Unit I am responsible for meeting the demands of a fast pace environment. Making sure I keep all food produce in stock, rotating and expired food. As well as taking temperatures every 2 hours to make sure food is in the safe temperature zone.
Commissions for character design, Guelph ON 2011-2013
- Designed character art from scratch. Client would provide a description along with reference photos so I could design a character for their personal use. This process would go between the client and me tweaking the designs based on their critiques.
- Worked within timed deadlines, while personally managing my work.
- Commutation was key between the client and myself.
Animation Internship, Toronto ON June-August 2011
- Worked on a Promotion for a Cartoon Show Pitch
- Created simple character animations
- Drawn out concept art and situational drawings
General Worker, Family Farm, Elora ON 2002- October 2012
- Maintain lawns through grass cutting; weed removal and laying down mulch.
- Assisted in general cleaning of barns and collection of eggs.
Cook, Guelph ON August 2007- July 2008
- Prepared daily ingredients
- Cooked and assembled meals
- Washed dishes
- Performed general cleaning for kitchen
- Interaction with customers for special orders